The third edition of the francophone DAHLIA workshop (DigitAl Humanities and cuLtural herItAge: data and knowledge management and analysis), organized by the DAHLIA working group and supported by the Association EGC (Association Internationale Francophone d’Extraction et de Gestion des Connaissances) will be held online on January 26th, 2021 within the framework of the EGC 2021 conference.
The goal of this workshop is to present works in digital humanities and cultural heritage on key ECG themes, including the management and analysis of data, and knowledge from the social and human sciences and heritage.
The workshop’s main themes include:
- Interoperability of data from several SHS sources
- Knowledge extraction from SHS data (excavation, learning)
- Semantic annotation of heritage data
- Visualization of heritage data
- Visualization of works, buildings, etc. in 2D / 3D;
- Extraction and analysis of audience interactions during cultural events
- Study of information dissemination processes in social networks
The workshop has also issued a call for papers. Those wishing to submit articles must do so via Easychair before December 3rd, 2020. Those interested in attending the workshop are asked to register via the EGC conference website.